
I am absolutely in love with Method cleaning products. Specifically, I love Method Wood for Good. It works great and it smells fantastic. Because isn't one of the best parts of having a clean house how it smells when you've just cleaned??? I also love their wood floor cleaner and their Daily Granite cleaner.

Plus their products are 100% natural, so I feel like I'm being oh-so-environmental when I use them. Usually I don't go for those natural and organic cleaners....I just don't think that they work well. But these do. I tried their steel wipes, but they didn't work very well and they dried up super fast, so maybe next time I'm at Target I'll grab a bottle of the Steel for Real and give that a try. Oh, by the way, you can get everything at Target. I've just discovered that Drugstore.com sells a HUGE selection of Method cleaning products, including some I've never heard of. Gasp!
I think I've just reached a new low in my life by blogging about cleaning products. Some people will appreciate this, though. Like my BFF, Lori. She's crazy about cleaning products. CRAZY, I tell you!
No comments:
Post a Comment