This morning I made the best coffee! I've spent the past few hours lounging in front of the fire getting my game plan for my house cleaning together. Yes, house cleaning requires a game plan.... For example, do I do room by room or do I do all the dusting, then all the glass, then all the floors, etc.? I haven't cleaned really well since before Thanksgiving. And, since I don't have a husband or kids to mess things up, I can pretty much get away with it. Last night I was super-productive and cleaned the entire upstairs. Today, downstairs awaits. But I digress.... I made the best coffee! Here's the recipe:
2 cups coffee
1/2 cup milk (I actually added a touch more....)
1/4 cup honey
1/8 t. Cinnamon
dash nutmeg
1/2 t. vanilla
Combine the first 5 ingredients into a saucepan and heat through. Do not boil! Remove from heat, add vanilla and serve. This really only makes about 2 cups. Next time I'll double the recipe. It's delicious and didn't cost me $4.50 at Starbucks! Now to get back to thinking about cleaning.....
Friday, January 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That sounds yummy!
Post a Comment