
When I saw the cover of this week's People, I had to get it. Bristol Palin and Jon & Kate news. Seriously, it is a good issue this week. There's an article about Ralph Macchio in it and .... brace yourself .... HE IS 47 FREAKIN' YEARS OLD! How can the Karate Kid be 47!?!? That's just impossible. I guess I never realized that he was 22 when he played Daniel. At any rate, you MUST read the article. There's a delicious picture that features his family sitting in a living room that is just wonderfully cheesy. It even has a statue.
And speaking of Jon & Kate, what is with them?? I was feelin' sorry for Jon, because clearly Kate is a bit of a bizatch. That was until those pictures of him bar hopping with another woman came out. And then I just lost all sympathy. As my bff says, "You made your choices, Jon. Now live with them!" At the end of the day, though, I do hope they work it out. I don't like to hear of anyone going through a divorce...but don't ya'll think they should hash it out in private?
Did you know that Wal-Mart has a surprisingly good selection of books? As a general rule, I hate Wal-Mart. I don't ever enjoy shopping there. Ever. But a dear friend of mine works there now and I think it's important to support your friends. So off to Wal-Mart I went. At any rate, I was surprised by their books. Almost (but not quite) as good as Target's. I did buy Elizabeth Edwards' book, "Resilience". She was on The Daily Show w/ John Stewart last week and I thought she was a pretty classy lady. And I think John Edwards is a major creep, so I'm supporting Elizabeth. I just started reading it, and it's actually pretty good!
1 comment:
Jon and Kate...I always feel a little dirty for watching that show. I sort of feel bad for them but geez you put your kids on tv like show ponies and expect you're going to have a normal life? I think Kate is both a genius, a survivor, and a bit of a lunatic. And Bristol Palin, wow, I felt kind of sorry for her. Must have sucked to be in that situation.
Post a Comment