Thursday, May 21, 2009

Ace of Cakes


So, I've always liked the show "Ace of Cakes"...but now I am totally obsessed with it! My bff and I went to Baltimore last month to visit an old friend, Jayna. (Note: By old I mean I've known her a long time, not that she's old. But, for the record, she is older than me!) Another friend of ours, Michelle, drove in from Philly and we had a nice girls' day out in downtown Baltimore. Our coolness factor was brought down a few notches by the fact that we were tooling around in a mini van with 4 children....but all the same, we had a great time.

It was a gorgeous day in Baltimore - we really got lucky. There was a huge beach ball right in the middle of everything. And by huge, I mean it was officially the "World's Largest Beach Ball" according to the Guinness Book of World's Records! And, let me tell ya, it was huge! So we were standing there waiting for our turn to get our picture taken beside the beach ball when we were stopped b/c they were filming "Ace of Cakes"! How cool is that?? Duff was sooo close to us and he is absolutely adorable in person. I think I caught him checkin' me out. (Haha - I wish!) The cameraman got a ton of crowd shots. And we were with 4 of the cutest children in the world...so I'm thinkin' that maybe we MIGHT be on TV!

So now I'm obsessed with watching every "Ace of Cakes" episode to see if we're on it! If you happen to catch an episode with the world's largest beach ball, take time to watch it!

No comments: