Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Excuses, Excuses




I can't believe I haven't made a blog post since March 25th! Yikes! I feel sooo out of touch with everything lately! Since my Disney vacation, I feel like life's been a total blur! To begin with my allergies have been horrible. And I do mean horrible. With a capital H. Work's also been pretty busy lately. (Which ultimately is a good thing, because I'm happy to be employed!) And then I went to North Carolina and Baltimore for a week. Finally, for the past 5 days, I've been dog sitting my parents' one-eyed dog, Lucy. Sweet dog, but man am I glad to get back to my own home!

Honestly, I'm a little tired of all the facebooking and blogging and twittering. Does anyone else think it can be overwhelming?? Some of my friends are SOOOO good at keeping current with their postings. I'd say I don't have the time, but....truth is....I'm just too lazy! When I get home from work, most days I just want to relax.

A couple weeks after I got back from Disney, I made a quick trip to Cleveland to see my friends Katie & Reggie. Their baby, Reilley, is pictured above! Isn't she just the sweetest thing? They are so good with her, and I was glad that I FINALLY got to see her! Katie & I took her to Beechwood Mall, and she was a complete angel the whole time. Which is a good thing, because her mommy loves her some shopping!

I'm bound and determined to post a slide show of some Disney pictures this afternoon. I just have to hunt down my bff so she can walk me through the process, because I am no so savvy when it comes to computery stuff!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

What a cute baby!
Yeah social networking sort of runs its course. *Yawn* I am not even bothering w/ a twitter account cause nobody cares what I had for breakfast. It basically means you have a life.
BTW I'm thinking of putting together some type of scrapbooking/crafting party. I don't know if I want it to be so much crop as social gathering. Something where everybody brings something to eat, something to swap (like surplus papers, embellishments) something to share (craft punches or what have you that people can use while they are there) and something to show-and-tell. Possibly the heaviest emphasis on the show and tell. Let me know if this sounds like fun to you!