Okay. Just for a minute put aside your feelings about who you want to win this election and check out this newsreel. As a homeowner, I totally agree with what this guy did. I personally hate campaign signs of any kind! I hate them in other people's yard, I think they make the neighborhood look yucky, etc.... (The same goes for those big inflatable yard things, but I'll save that rant for another day!) However, I wouldn't go around taking them down because it is the home owner's right to display anything in their yard that they want. NOTE: The child was not actually hurt!
http://perezhilton.com/tv/index.php?ptvid=c4f0529ff4b65
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I heard about this...that's very funny...kid did get what he deserved. AND, I can't believe you don't like big inflatable things!! Now, I would never put one up but I love when others do!
haha! I had a sign up in my yard!! nah nah nah nah nah...
Post a Comment