And while I'm on the topic of my BFF..... It dawned on me today that we have been friends now for over 13 years! Wow! Maybe it's because it's Thanksgiving and I'm feeling overly sentimental, but I really miss her when I don't see her! I am so thankful to have her in my life. She's practically the best BFF anyone could ever have. Here are just a few reasons why:
1) She's super funny. I mean really funny. Even when she's moody & pregnant, which has been pretty much all the time over the past 6 years! (I'm talking about the pregnant part ... not the moody!) haha!
2) She loves to read, so we have that in common! She's also a pop culture junkie. We would kick butt at a team trivia show. We figure we'd be a pretty much unbeatable force.
3) She always takes my side. Always. If she doesn't agree with me, she finds a way to play the devil's advocate without me noticing it.
4) I can talk to her 5 times a day and we still can find new things to talk about each time. This, by the way, which annoys her husband at times...especially if those conversations occur when he's trying to watch tv!
5) She is one of the kindest people I know. She is always doing something for someone, whether it's taking a neighbor kid to school or baking something for someone....she's always doing for others.
I could go on and on!!!! Lori, I miss you! Happy Thanksgiving! HYMI!
Thursday, November 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love you! Thank you!! =)
Post a Comment