I was changing the sheets on my bed today, which made Mollie extremely happy. He loves to crawl up under the fitted sheet and play while I'm making the bed. So of course I had to snap some pictures. Isn't he freakin' adorable?
I'm obsessed with keeping my house clean. Seriously obsessed. I just cleaned all the doors and doorknobs upstairs. What's up with that? And I can't stop rearranging my closets. My house is usually pretty clean. But the thought of strangers roaming through my house and opening closets and cupboards gives me a panic attack. I had an open house today and my realtor said about 8 groups of people came through - great turnout. I'm sure some were neighbors, though, which makes it especially important that my closets are clean. You may be thinking, "Geez, Hilton, give it a rest". BUT, I know how judgemental I am when I look at houses! Of course I open up all the closets! Now my judgement is coming back to haunt me....I know it is. I was raking leaves tonight and some neighbors walking by and I could just tell they were talking about how I have clothes in every bedroom closet.....
Have you ever seen that show about the family that has 18 kids? The Duggers. Well, I was watching the episode where they are "only" on their 16th kid and moving into their new home. The mom, Michelle, is so organized it's amazing. They were commenting on how organized she is and the dad goes, "She didn't used to be this organized.....blah blah blah". Seriously? I wanted to punch him.
There's also a show on Oxygen called "Snapped". It's about women who just go crazy and kill their husbands. Seriously? Do we really need to give men another reason to be scared of committment? Oxygen, take this show off the air. You are not helping us.
No comments:
Post a Comment