
On our way back from the library a while ago, my friend, Jenna, snapped this picture of the sky. The sky was amazing tonight - all kinds of crazy blues and pinks. This church looks incredible against the sky. The pic didn't turn out as good as Jenna would have liked, but I thought it was pretty good! Erie's not so bad.....
Now for a rant!
While surfing the internet today, I came across an article about Eva Longoria Parker discussing her new "fuller figure". Fuller figure??? Seriously? Are you freakin' kidding me? The woman is a size zero! SINCE WHEN IS A SIZE ZERO CONSIDERED A "FULLER FIGURE"??? She gained seven pounds over the summer. SEVEN! I gain seven pounds after a good meal! Ugh! I'm so disgusted I think I'll have to calm my nerves with some mint chocolate chip ice cream!
No comments:
Post a Comment