Amanda ran in the Columbus Marathon today. Well.....she only ran the 1/2 marathon. "Only". 13.1 miles. And she's still walking! A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! She did better than half of the people that ran the same race. We were there at the 5 mile point and at the end cheering her on. I missed her at the end of the race...must have been because I got distracted by all the shirtless man candy. I got winded just watching her. Seriously. More than 1 block and I start sweating...things start chafing....it isn't pretty. She has inspired me to do a little more exercise. Maybe I'll take her dog for a walk around the block later. Hey - it's a start! Way to go, Amanda! I'm proud of you!!!
Sunday, October 19, 2008
My Sista!
Amanda ran in the Columbus Marathon today. Well.....she only ran the 1/2 marathon. "Only". 13.1 miles. And she's still walking! A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! She did better than half of the people that ran the same race. We were there at the 5 mile point and at the end cheering her on. I missed her at the end of the race...must have been because I got distracted by all the shirtless man candy. I got winded just watching her. Seriously. More than 1 block and I start sweating...things start chafing....it isn't pretty. She has inspired me to do a little more exercise. Maybe I'll take her dog for a walk around the block later. Hey - it's a start! Way to go, Amanda! I'm proud of you!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment