Tomorrow will be a fun day. I'm headed over to the old 'hood (Wendover Court) to scrapbook with my "old" next door neighbors. Most of you GMHS people remember that Kirk Hensell and I were next door neighbors. What you may not know is that Kirk's sister (Sharon) and her husband bought "my" house (AKA the house I grew up in) when my parents built their current home in Reynoldsburg. It's pretty cool, because Sharon used to babysit us when we were little. Plus, I can go back and see the house I grew up in from time to time. Anywho, we're putting together a scrapbook together for Pat from her 75th birthday party. I'm hoping to get it just about wrapped up tomorrow, because I have lots and lots of scrap booking to get done before the wedding! And Tom's stopping by after work tomorrow to meet Pat, Donnie & Sharon, which should be fun.
But before we head over to Wendover Court tomorrow morning, I need to do an intervention. See, I decided to come hang at the parentals tonight so I won't have to drive across town early. And Tom's working all weekend, so I have the perfect opportunity to do something super exciting tonight.....like enter my guest list onto an excel spreadsheet. Haha.
And I just spotted something very disturbing. Puzzles. Everywhere. Now, you may know that my mother is a big fan of puzzles. But I had no idea how many puzzles she has or how deep rooted her addiction is. I counted 15 out in the open. But how many does she have stashed in the closet? Has she started throwing away the boxes so dad won't find them? Is she buying them under the guise of donating them to a senior center?? Does my dad know how serious this problem is? The last time I asked him he said, "Oh - your mother can quit any time". So it looks like I'll have to take matters into my own hands and deal with Cheryl myself. I'll let you know how it turns out....
Saturday, January 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment