Quips and comments as I go through life.
sweet. Are you going to a park or on a cruise?
The park...with my bff, Lori, and her family. We went last spring also and had a blast. This year we're staying on property at Ft. Wilderness. So excited! I heard the cruises are pretty good too.
The cruises are amazing. Can't wait to hear how your stay is at Ft. Wilderness. We stayed at Saratoga Springs. Have a Magical Stay!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
sweet. Are you going to a park or on a cruise?
The park...with my bff, Lori, and her family. We went last spring also and had a blast. This year we're staying on property at Ft. Wilderness. So excited! I heard the cruises are pretty good too.
The cruises are amazing. Can't wait to hear how your stay is at Ft. Wilderness. We stayed at Saratoga Springs. Have a Magical Stay!
Post a Comment