Thanks to my BFF, I made sure to make a stop by the shoe department during my visit to Target this morning. They have reset part of shoes and the entire back wall was flip flop heaven! Now Lori loves her some flip flops, which would explain the excitement in her voice last night when she told me all about them. These little beauties were calling my name. Aren't they cute? My mother will give me some grief, I'm sure, because they are in "her" signature color. True, it's a little early for ff, but I couldn't resist! And, since I bought these, I put back the $49.99 purse that I was going to get. So really I saved $40. I was so pleased with my thriftiness that I marched right up to Starbucks and ordered a venti shaken tea. Yum.
Sunday, February 8, 2009
Flip Flop Heaven
Thanks to my BFF, I made sure to make a stop by the shoe department during my visit to Target this morning. They have reset part of shoes and the entire back wall was flip flop heaven! Now Lori loves her some flip flops, which would explain the excitement in her voice last night when she told me all about them. These little beauties were calling my name. Aren't they cute? My mother will give me some grief, I'm sure, because they are in "her" signature color. True, it's a little early for ff, but I couldn't resist! And, since I bought these, I put back the $49.99 purse that I was going to get. So really I saved $40. I was so pleased with my thriftiness that I marched right up to Starbucks and ordered a venti shaken tea. Yum.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment