Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Dear Weight Watchers

I have a few questions about the program:

1) Last night, I ran downstairs to grab some Thin Mint Girl Scout cookies out of the freezer. The tile in the kitchen was really, really cold, so I moved pretty fast. Does that count towards activity points? (By the way, I put the GS cookies in the freezer so I wouldn't be as tempted to eat them. Bad move. Freezing them only makes them more delicious!)

2) I ate a Snickers bar for lunch today. But it was a limited edition Snickers and had coconut. Can I count that as a fruit? (Hey - I only ate 5/6 of the bar!)

Please get back to me. But not tonight because I'm off for a walk around the neighborhood to try to work off that Snickers bar....

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I say the coconut snickers definitely counts! FWIW all the diet guides say if you're going to eat a candy , snickers is about the best one because the peanuts make it slower to be converted to sugars, or something like that. We put our thin mints in the freezer too, because we love a cold thin mint in July, when the GS cookies are all gone!