I'm having somewhat of a bad morning. Friday is my weigh-myself day. I only lost 1 pound last week! Really??? 1 measly pound? I was so good last week! Even with the holiday! I stayed well within my points range. (Note: Those of you that have done ww know what I'm talking about.) I worked out pretty hard every other day. I ate all of my fruits and veggies. Maybe I didn't eat enough points. Or, more than likely, maybe it was the 3 beers I had last night when I got home from work. (In my defense, they were Mich Ultras, which are only 2 points each and kind of like drinking water anyways...)
Ok, snap out of it, Hilton. 7 pounds in 2 weeks is excellent. Plus now next week will be an even better week, right? All I want to do is go to McDonalds and get a huge iced coffee and a sausage mcmuffin. I'm not, though. I'm eating my Kashi cereal that tastes like ass. Well, probably more like tree branches. With a banana cut up on top to make it taste like banana-flavored tree branches. And drinking my hot water with lemon. Because I think Shannon's right and that it does give you a good toxic-free start to your day. And then I'm going to go do my running/walking thing because way too many people know about my 5k in September goal.
But I'm still not happy about the pound.
Friday, July 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hang in there!
You should check out those Subway breakfast sammies if you're jonesing for the mcd's ones. And those sweet coffees are evil. Delicious but evil.
Post a Comment