Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Two Things

1. I heard on the radio today that Taylor Swift is writting an autobiography. Seriously? Now I love T-Swizzle. I have her CDs...I'm a fan. But isn't she like 16? What could she possibly write about? Of course, she has dated one of the Jonas brothers and Taylor Lautner....and she has won a Grammy.... So, maybe she has a little to write about. But maybe she should wait a while. I'm just sayin'.

2. Don't go out unless you have to. I just told my mother that I thought that Erie did a much better job of cleaning the streets in the winter. I think I mentioned that I actually missed Erie a little because of it. (Shocking, I know!) And she said, "Ummm...I think not!" Then she reminded me of the time that she drove her little red Toyota Matrix with the racing stripes to Erie and feared for her life. Maybe she's right.... I probably just don't remember how horrible it is in that oh-so-chilly corner of Pennsylvania. But here's my point - be careful out there! I personally wouldn't go out if I didn't have to. I had a lady tell me that she didn't send her kid to school today (he goes to Columbus). She said, "I don't want my baby out in this". But you're out shopping for toys? I don't get it....

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Taylor Swift is a brilliant young woman. She will make millions on her book, which will be read by the Twilight crowd. Okay, I'm totally into Twilight, but ya know what I mean ;-)

Erin said...

I will probably buy it as well... It is hard to hate that girl, isn't it?