Vintage Map. That's the color of my dining room. Isn't it lovely? The parentals came over this morning to help me paint my dining room. Ok, well to be honest, my mom really did most of the work. My mom had already been over this week while I was out of town to paint the ceiling, which is a slightly lighter shade than the walls. Isn't she the best. mom. ever? I'm obsessed with this color....it's pretty similar to what I had in my dining room in Erie. I definitely need something for the walls, but I haven't found what I'm looking for. Thanks, mom and dad! You guys rock!
Saturday, October 3, 2009
Vintage Map
Vintage Map. That's the color of my dining room. Isn't it lovely? The parentals came over this morning to help me paint my dining room. Ok, well to be honest, my mom really did most of the work. My mom had already been over this week while I was out of town to paint the ceiling, which is a slightly lighter shade than the walls. Isn't she the best. mom. ever? I'm obsessed with this color....it's pretty similar to what I had in my dining room in Erie. I definitely need something for the walls, but I haven't found what I'm looking for. Thanks, mom and dad! You guys rock!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
that is a sweet color. I love the blue/brown thing. It is so tasteful and up market or something. Very nice
Love it, Erin! Great choice!
Post a Comment