My idea of the perfect Sunday morning? Leisurely strolling around Target with a pumpkin spice latte (skim milk, thankyouverymuch....I'm trying to cut back)! Target on a Sunday morning is just lovely. It's been a while since I've worked for Target, so I no longer have the "OH MY IT'S SUNDAY AND WE HAVE A HUGE AD TO SET" panic attack when I walk in. Some of my happiest memories from the time I lived in Erie (and, trust me, there aren't very many happy memories from Erie), are the Sunday mornings my friend Jenna and I used to spend at the Erie Target. But I am getting off track.... I usually go to the Target off of Fishinger Rd., but for some reason today I ended up at the Target on Hilliard-Rome. I'd never been to this Target before and it was FABULOUS! 2 team members actually asked me if I needed help finding anything. Gasp! Although they're supposed to be asking every guest, this rarely happens to me. And by rarely I mean never.
As you may recall, I'm embracing my love of plaid this fall. So, when I saw these gloves, I knew they were for me. They're delightful.

I really wanted this plaid hat, but my head's too big for hats. Seriously. I have a huge noggin.
My only complaint? Target was out of brown sugar. And my project for the day is to make an apple crisp, which is difficult to do without brown sugar. Overall, though, a very successful morning!
1 comment:
I like that Target. Putting Starbucks into the Target stores was brilliant IMO.
Post a Comment