Saturday, October 3, 2009

Crazy Daisies




I got these gorgeous flowers at Whole Foods yesterday. Aren't they awesome? Fall is my favorite time of year by far, and I love love love the oranges, reds and browns of the season. And, even though these are daisies, they reminded me of fall.



My friend, Shannon, is always taking beautiful pictures of flowers and plants from her garden. (If you haven't seen her blog, you can access it from the link on the left of my blog!) Anyways, as I was admiring my flowers yesterday, I thought that Shannon would whip out her camera and take pictures of these beauties! So that's exactly what I did!




Okay, I'm not the best photographer in the world. In fact, I'm really not good at it at all. Pretty much everyone takes better pictures than me. But I get points for trying, don't I????

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Welcome aboard! Can you hear the music playing? Looking forward to many lovely photos of your lovely home.