
So I had a rough day today. Things are crazy at work....we're behind on some stuff... I ended up working until nearly 8pm to get the schedule finished...blah blah blah. I get home and I'm exhausted. But I go out to water my plants on the porch b/c my mom yells at me if she comes over and I have wilted plants. By the way, I don't know how she keeps everything looking so green and lush. I kill everything I put on my porch. But I digress.... So I'm tired and a little grouchy and all I want to do is take a bubble bath and go to bed. After plant watering I grab the mail. That's when I see a bright blue envelope poking out from all of the junk mail and bills.
Don't you just love real mail? It makes my day to get a letter or card from someone. I think letter writing is a lost art. But anyways, the envelope is from my BFF's oldest girl, Emma. I sent her a little care package last week.
I think it's great when parents make their kids send thank you notes. Isn't this the cutest thing ever? In case you can't read it all, the important parts are "You Rock" and "You are the best". I'm guessing that the brown haired girl on the left with the big boobs is me. Thank you, Emma, for making me skinny. Don't tell the other kids, but that has secured your position as favorite.
1 comment:
You do rock Auntie! How cool!
Post a Comment