
I have a problem. I can't seem to stop turning the corners of pages over in books to mark my place. I've been doing it for years. I do it to library books, I do it to books I borrow, and to books I own. I even did it to this vintage copy of one of my favorite books in the world. (A Tree Grows in Brooklyn.) There is no end to my madness. And I hate doing that! I love books. Love. Love. Love them. Always have, always will. But bookmarks annoy me because the come flying out of the book all the time.
Well, I think I have a solution. My friend Shannon gave me these super cute corner markers. I think maybe they are for scrap booking, because they also came with some cute little matching stickers. But look how wonderful they are for holding one's place in a book! AND....they don't fall off when I'm reading. Thank you, Shannon. I think you've cured me of my horrible habit!
No comments:
Post a Comment