
So guess what I saw when I walked into work this afternoon? Yep! Superstar Barbie! The very same one that I blogged about yesterday! So weird! Apparently Mattel is re-releasing several "vintage" Barbies from the 70s. How am I old enough to have had toys that are now "vintage"??? Seriously. It just makes me sad. At any rate, she looks ALMOST the same as I remember her except for the pink boa. I thought the boa was feathery. Now it's made out of some kind of tulle material. It probably was and Mattel had to change it so it wouldn't be a choking hazard or something. But I don't like it. I think it makes Superstar Barbie look a little trashy.....
1 comment:
I had Superstar Barbie too. But my fave was Pink and Pretty Barbie. She had a pink fur stole, and there were two fur lined sheer thingies that you could make into a hat or cape or whatever. yeah I find it odd that our stuff is now vintage. Well, if be vintage we mean hip, cool and trendy, then yeah, I am vintage too!!!
Post a Comment