Sunday, January 25, 2009

Happy Birthday. My Kitchen Rocks.




Here are some pics of the new crib! For those of you who also follow my facebook page....I apologize for the double pictures! I love, love, love my kitchen! I have never had all new appliances before, so I feel very lucky to have them here! Plus I have a gas stove. Yahoo! Call me crazy, but I just think a gas stove cooks better. I also have a ton of cabinet space. I am somewhat limited on wall space, though, so I couldn't fit my baker's rack in the kitchen. (Okay - well....my mom's loaned-to-me backer's rack.) This posed a problem b/c this is where I have always kept my collection of cookbooks. And I do use my cookbooks on a pretty regular basis, so it doesn't make any sense to keep them anywhere BUT the kitchen. At any rate, I solved this dilemma by stashing them in a cabinet above a prep counter! Genius, huh?

I also want to give a shout out to my cousin, Sarah, who turned 18 today! Yahoo! I hope your day has been wonderful! We are blessed to have you in our lives.

No comments: