Sunday, November 7, 2010
Car Woes
As many of you know, I've had some issues with my car lately. And when I say lately, what I really mean is since 2006, which is when I bought it! There are sooo many things I love about my car. But everything is so expensive! EVERYTHING! I think it's a German conspiracy...but I won't go into it now. 2 weeks ago tread on my tire came off, which left me stranded somewhere around Hague Avenue. But fortunately, AAA came to my rescue. Side note about AAA: This has been the best give I've ever received. My dad has given me a AAA membership as a gift every year! Fabulous! So last week, driving home from work, I was sideswiped by a car on I-70. Fortunately, no one was hurt. My car, on the other hand, not so great. Very sad, indeed.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh no! That is a lot of bad juju. Time for a new ride?
Post a Comment