
Exactly one week from today, "my" Penguins report to training camp. Wow! Didn't hockey season JUST end?? Seriously. I think it did. Pens single game tickets went on sale this morning at 10am, and nearly every cheap seat for any game I wanted to go to was sold out by 10:20am. (And by "cheap", I mean less than $100! It's crazy how expensive these tickets are! I guess they need to pay for that brand spankin' new arena in Pittsburgh!) I really wanted to see them play the Capitals (because I really don't like Ovechkin....mostly because he's wicked good and beats up on my boy, Sid). Or the Blackhawks (because I think the Blackhawks made some really dumb trades and I don't think they'll be as tough this year). Or Tampa Bay (because Vincent LeCavalier is seriously the hottest man on skates I have ever seen).
Side bar about LeCavalier: Seriously. If he ever got traded to a team closer to Ohio like Chicago, Detriot, etc., I'd probably have to really think about making the Pens my #2 team. Yes, I'm shallow. But he's smokin'.
But, alas, I had no luck. I was able to get some tickets to see Pittsbugh v Columbus at the end of September in Columbus! The seats aren't GREAT...and it's a pre-season game...but still! Woo Hoo!!! I hope Sidney doesn't get too jealous if I bring a date.
No comments:
Post a Comment