Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Senior Spring Break 2010

Well I'm up and at 'em early this morning to dog sit for the parentals. They left bright and early this morning for Alabama to visit my mom's BFF. Another couple will be joining them. It disrupts Lucy's schedule (that's the dog)too much to have her boarded, and my backyard isn't fenced, so it really is easier for me just to go stay there. Not really sure that it's all that easier on me, but it IS a heck of a lot closer to work for me. Besides, my parents do so much for me, it's only right that I pay them back.

But here's the funny part... Last night, just as my mom and I were wrapping up a phone conversation, my mom stopped to yell at Curtie for wanting to bring a bottle of Jack Daniels with them. Seriously? It's like they're HS kids packing for spring break. I'd just rather not know what they're up to down south.....

Wednesday Afternoon Update: The parentals are not in Northern Alabama. I just realized that the majority of my conversations with my mother end with her saying, "I need to go and yell at your father about (just about any topic can be insterted here)".

No comments: