Tuesday, March 23, 2010

This Little Piggy


I got this amazingly adorable piggy bank at Target last night. Only $9.99 for a ceramic piggy bank. Pretty good deal, don't you think? They have a ton of super cute ones in all kinds of great designs .... like pink polka dot and light blue argyle. I'm going to grab a couple when they go clearance for baby gifts. I think piggy banks makes great baby gifts! Love it!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I like giving piggy banks for baby gifts too, of course with a few bucks tucked in. A few years back a friend of mine, whose son I'd given a bank with a $50 bill in it, says to me "I think Jason's dad puts money in Brian's piggy bank...there was a $50 bill in there." Lol, I guess if you want "credit" for putting the cash in there, you need to give the $ in a card. BTW I said nothing, just nodded and smiled.