
Okay, let me set the record straight. I was totally rooting for the US to win last night's hockey game. Even though one of my favorite players ever was on team Canada, I still wanted Canada to win. Now, to be fair, I did watch Canada play hockey every chance I got. And I complained every time those mean boys went after Sidney. But Sidney gets roughed up a lot, so I'm used to it. (Hey - I guess that's what happens when you're one of the top players in the world....)
And, in case you missed it, it was Sidney Crosby who scored the goal in overtime that gave Canada the goal. (The picture of him above is him just after he scored the goal.) And today I'm feeling a little conflicted. I want to be happy for Sid, but I really did want the US to win. Memo to Canada: You may be better in hockey, but we could still take you over if we wanted to.
2 comments:
I'm happy for Canada too.
Rick Nash deserves a gold medal because I don't think he'll ever get a Stanley cup while playing for the Jackets, lol.
I'm not a big Nash fan at all! I don't know why really, I just think he's overrated. And he's a puck hog. But that's all based on the one Blue Jackets game that I've seen.... I'll have to do some more research on him before I pass any more judgement.
Post a Comment