Sunday, December 27, 2009

Look Who's Back From Blogcation!



Now that I have your attention.... I'm baaaccckkk! It's been a while since I've blogged. Well, more than a while. But....in my defense.... 1) I was sick pretty much the entire month of November and 2) I work in retail. So now the holiday season is complete. I survived another one. And I don't think it was so bad. And, was I really that grouchy? (Don't answer that!) I woke up this morning to the sounds of silence. This is literally the first day that workers haven't been framing houses in my neighborhood. Seriously - they even worked on Christmas morning! Christmas morning! And I was wicked tired and, admittedly, a little headachy from possibly too much wine from the night before.... So it was just lovely to hear all that banging at 7:30am! Don't get me wrong, I'm glad the housing market is doing well, but come on! Christmas Day???

So hopefully you all had a very Merry Christmas! I know I did. It was so nice to relax with family and friends on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. And I'm planning a long weeking in North Carolina in early January to see my BFF and her kids, which is always a good time! Mollie refused to pose for me in his reindeer ears, so I had to settle for him in his Christmas scarf. Isn't he a handsome little devil???



I think he looks a little chubby in this picture. Mollie and I have both been working on losing a bit of weight, but I think the holidays were tough on us!

If you read my blog last winter, you may remember that I complained about the snow in Erie constantly! Seriously - like every other day. But, I gotta admit, I miss the snow! I am so wishing for a little snow. Not 12"...but enough to cover the grass. That would be a good thing!

1 comment:

mom said...

Yea!!!! You're back.